Soccer tips for today
Soccer tips for today
Odense - Norsjaelland
The last Odense first-round match hosts Nordsjaelland.
Odense is a strong host, rarely surprises, since the beginning of the
year has only 1 lost match in his stadium and in 9 games has allowed
only 5 goals, which is quite comforting, worrying for the team is that
it is still the first official game of Two months and whether they
prepared well enough.
Their opponent Nordsjaelland is an attractive team, playing attacking
football does not comply with tactics of the opponent and always
strives to score goals and to enjoy their fans.
The guests parted with Lobotka and Koller, both of whom are midfielder,
and I think they will mostly miss their vision of the game and the
dangers they can create.
There is not much to talk about, and so on, since it is the first game,
but I will trust Odense because of several factors.
Home team, stable defense. The last 7 matches have been taken from
Odense (ie Odense is well ahead of Nordsjaelland since 2014) and one of
the reasons why Odense has been more successful in recent years is the
fact that Nordsjaelland has an extremely young 22- Odense is more
experienced guys and this helps them, Nordsjaelland's weapon is an
attractive game, fast wings and passes, but I hope today Odense will be
able to limit these young and thirsty boys to good results. The odds
are worth me, even though Odense is slightly underestimated by
bookmakers and I see 'value' to be sought. Odense @ 2.05
Odense - Norsjaelland
The last Odense first-round match hosts Nordsjaelland.
Odense is a strong host, rarely surprises, since the beginning of the
year has only 1 lost match in his stadium and in 9 games has allowed
only 5 goals, which is quite comforting, worrying for the team is that
it is still the first official game of Two months and whether they
prepared well enough.
Their opponent Nordsjaelland is an attractive team, playing attacking
football does not comply with tactics of the opponent and always
strives to score goals and to enjoy their fans.
The guests parted with Lobotka and Koller, both of whom are midfielder,
and I think they will mostly miss their vision of the game and the
dangers they can create.
There is not much to talk about, and so on, since it is the first game,
but I will trust Odense because of several factors.
Home team, stable defense. The last 7 matches have been taken from
Odense (ie Odense is well ahead of Nordsjaelland since 2014) and one of
the reasons why Odense has been more successful in recent years is the
fact that Nordsjaelland has an extremely young 22- Odense is more
experienced guys and this helps them, Nordsjaelland's weapon is an
attractive game, fast wings and passes, but I hope today Odense will be
able to limit these young and thirsty boys to good results. The odds
are worth me, even though Odense is slightly underestimated by
bookmakers and I see 'value' to be sought. Odense @ 2.05
Коментари
Публикуване на коментар